New Play Store Avaiable! APK Here (DOWNLOAD)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
play-redesign-2.jpg

Just download on your phone and install!
com.android.vending-4.0.25.apk

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
So is this leaked or what? If it's the final/real deal then why haven't all phones gotten an update for their playstore OTA.

Keith Patrick

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
So is this leaked or what? If it's the final/real deal then why haven't all phones gotten an update for their playstore OTA.

It is the final/real deal apk. Google doesn't make the OTA available to everyone at once because it would be impossible for their servers to handle.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
And there's really no big need to rush to get the latest. It doesn't really do anything the current version doesn't. Mostly it makes it a better marketing platform for Google.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
And there's really no big need to rush to get the latest. It doesn't really do anything the current version doesn't. Mostly it makes it a better marketing platform for Google.

I find it much more easier to use, looks better, and seems faster than the old one

Analyss14

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I never really paid attention to this before but I realize now that I cannot add free apps to my wishlist. I used to do this just as a way to track apps I might be interested in downloading but need to research before hand. Granted I've only ever done this with apps that have both a free and paid version but I just tried to add a free app to my wishlist and wasn't able to find the option. Can anyone who still has the old play store confirm if they can add free apps to their wishlist.

Also, the app is still buggy (for me). There are a lot of cards for paid apps that are missing prices. I have to manually restart the play store for the app to show a price.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I can, but I noticed that the little bookmark icon doesn't show up for all apps. It does for most, but I found a couple that didn't give me the option. Guess I won't rush to install the new APK.

Analyss14

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I can, but I noticed that the little bookmark icon doesn't show up for all apps. It does for most, but I found a couple that didn't give me the option. Guess I won't rush to install the new APK.

Ah, so you are able to bookmark free apps on the previous version. I knew something was afoot. I still have free apps listed in my wishlist but it won't let me add them anymore. Also batch delete from app download history also doesn't work for me anymore. Man, I jumped the gun too early with this download.

AnAndroidDroid

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I never really paid attention to this before but I realize now that I cannot add free apps to my wishlist. I used to do this just as a way to track apps I might be interested in downloading but need to research before hand. Granted I've only ever done this with apps that have both a free and paid version but I just tried to add a free app to my wishlist and wasn't able to find the option. Can anyone who still has the old play store confirm if they can add free apps to their wishlist.

Also, the app is still buggy (for me). There are a lot of cards for paid apps that are missing prices. I have to manually restart the play store for the app to show a price.

I bookmark free apps for the exact same reason as you, but I'm not having any problems with it using this apk.

OP, thanks for posting this, I got tired of waiting and it's working perfectly.

It's true that nothings really changed at the end of the day, but I really like the new interface.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan