Just download on your phone and install!
    com.android.vending-4.0.25.apk
    04-10-2013 12:06 AM
    Nice! Works perfectly (on my Note 2. Ahem.)

Thanks!
    04-10-2013 12:21 AM
    This apk is being posted everywhere. Lol.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    04-10-2013 01:02 AM
    This apk is being posted everywhere. Lol.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    Lol really? Whoop I didnt know
    04-10-2013 11:46 AM
    So is this leaked or what? If it's the final/real deal then why haven't all phones gotten an update for their playstore OTA.
    04-10-2013 12:43 PM
    So is this leaked or what? If it's the final/real deal then why haven't all phones gotten an update for their playstore OTA.
    It is the final/real deal apk. Google doesn't make the OTA available to everyone at once because it would be impossible for their servers to handle.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    04-10-2013 01:01 PM
    And there's really no big need to rush to get the latest. It doesn't really do anything the current version doesn't. Mostly it makes it a better marketing platform for Google.
    geekymcfly likes this.
    04-10-2013 01:55 PM
    And there's really no big need to rush to get the latest. It doesn't really do anything the current version doesn't. Mostly it makes it a better marketing platform for Google.
    I find it much more easier to use, looks better, and seems faster than the old one
    04-10-2013 04:40 PM
    I find it much more easier to use, looks better, and seems faster than the old one
    Now all Google has to do is redesign the Play Music app.

Nexus 7 * Tmo Galaxy s3
    LoveMyPhone likes this.
    04-10-2013 08:50 PM
    I never really paid attention to this before but I realize now that I cannot add free apps to my wishlist. I used to do this just as a way to track apps I might be interested in downloading but need to research before hand. Granted I've only ever done this with apps that have both a free and paid version but I just tried to add a free app to my wishlist and wasn't able to find the option. Can anyone who still has the old play store confirm if they can add free apps to their wishlist.

Also, the app is still buggy (for me). There are a lot of cards for paid apps that are missing prices. I have to manually restart the play store for the app to show a price.
    04-16-2013 05:17 AM
    I can, but I noticed that the little bookmark icon doesn't show up for all apps. It does for most, but I found a couple that didn't give me the option. Guess I won't rush to install the new APK.
    04-16-2013 08:10 AM
    Black themed version of the new Google Play. This is a zip and requires an install via recovery... (always do a nandroid backup before installing new stuff)

https://copy.com/e2OAqUZJmsI0
    04-16-2013 08:58 AM
    I can, but I noticed that the little bookmark icon doesn't show up for all apps. It does for most, but I found a couple that didn't give me the option. Guess I won't rush to install the new APK.
    Ah, so you are able to bookmark free apps on the previous version. I knew something was afoot. I still have free apps listed in my wishlist but it won't let me add them anymore. Also batch delete from app download history also doesn't work for me anymore. Man, I jumped the gun too early with this download.
    meyerweb#CB likes this.
    04-16-2013 02:55 PM
    I didn't realize you could do batch deletes. Thank you!
    04-16-2013 03:02 PM
    I never really paid attention to this before but I realize now that I cannot add free apps to my wishlist. I used to do this just as a way to track apps I might be interested in downloading but need to research before hand. Granted I've only ever done this with apps that have both a free and paid version but I just tried to add a free app to my wishlist and wasn't able to find the option. Can anyone who still has the old play store confirm if they can add free apps to their wishlist.

Also, the app is still buggy (for me). There are a lot of cards for paid apps that are missing prices. I have to manually restart the play store for the app to show a price.
    I bookmark free apps for the exact same reason as you, but I'm not having any problems with it using this apk.

OP, thanks for posting this, I got tired of waiting and it's working perfectly.

It's true that nothings really changed at the end of the day, but I really like the new interface.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    04-16-2013 07:01 PM
    it does not work
    08-04-2013 01:46 PM
    it does not work
    What doesn't work? You're replying to a post that's four months old.
    08-04-2013 06:08 PM