Hi All -

Something odd I've noticed, and wanted to know if anyone else has seen this as well. I've noticed that at apparently random times, the red LED on my phone changes intensity when charging. Sometimes when I look at it, the LED is "normal" and bright. Other times, it is dimmer. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, and was just curious.

Thanks!
    04-16-2013 11:27 AM
    Yep, I just noticed this two weekends ago while on a rather boring road trip (I wasn't driving LOL). No clue why either...
    04-16-2013 12:04 PM
    Yep, I just noticed this two weekends ago while on a rather boring road trip (I wasn't driving LOL). No clue why either...
    Glad I'm not alone.
    04-16-2013 12:41 PM
    This was part of the Jellybean update.. It dims when in darker situations, or not in direct light.. The best way to test this is to stand in a room with the light on, the phone facing the light with no obstruction.. Turn the light off and it will dim.. I have noticed that mine likes to do it when i put my body in between the phone and the light source.. I quite like the feature, it doesn't look like my room is the gateway to Hell at night
    04-16-2013 12:45 PM
    This was part of the Jellybean update.. It dims when in darker situations, or not in direct light.. The best way to test this is to stand in a room with the light on, the phone facing the light with no obstruction.. Turn the light off and it will dim.. I have noticed that mine likes to do it when i put my body in between the phone and the light source.. I quite like the feature, it doesn't look like my room is the gateway to Hell at night
    I thought that was the case, but my limited messing around w/ it was inconclusive. Thanks for the info!
    04-16-2013 12:56 PM