hi i brought my samsung galaxy s3 second hand it was rooted n now i cant get a signal on it ihave done a hard reboot n factory resets n keis i need help please
    04-17-2013 10:11 AM
    Is your phone branded to a carrier? Which one? Or is it the unbranded international version?
    04-17-2013 10:26 AM
    hi i brought my samsung galaxy s3 second hand it was rooted n now i cant get a signal on it ihave done a hard reboot n factory resets n keis i need help please
    Root should have absolutely no affect on your service. All root does is allow you to access certain function of your device that was previously blocked like overclocking your CPU. Root has nothing to do with service and even if you did a restore to factory default, this should break root. Another option is who ever you bought it from flash a stockish looking ROM on the phone and that is causing an issue.

What does the service say? Does it not get any signal or does it not recognize your SIM card?
    04-17-2013 10:28 AM
    I'm thinking he's not only rooted, but that the previous owner flashed a ROM which might be the problem. Once we figure out what version of the phone he has, flashing a stock ROM would be my suggestion, too.
    04-17-2013 10:54 AM