Hi. Has anyone experienced loss of sound in their S3? This happened to me three times, every time over night. The alarm would turn on in the morning but without sound (yes I overslept). When I realized there was no sound I tried playing any music (youtube, music files) and calling myself from another phone, and there would be no sound, just vibration. I checked every time and I didn't "Turn off all sounds", the sound was on in the notification bar too. Youtube video would not play at all, not just audio.

Any ideas? Thanks. I'm on 4.1.2.
    04-17-2013 12:27 PM
    Do you have any type of battery saver, task manager, or profile app on your phone? Have you enabled blocking mode? Are you using the alarm that's standard on the phone, or a third party application?
    04-17-2013 12:31 PM
    Do you have any type of battery saver, task manager, or profile app on your phone? Have you enabled blocking mode? Are you using the alarm that's standard on the phone, or a third party application?
    Hi, tnx for reply. No battery saver, no task manager, no profile app, blocking mode is off, using the phone's alarm.

Also, after I restart the phone everything turns back to normal.
    04-17-2013 01:11 PM
    Very strange. I don't have any more ideas at the moment, but if something comes to mind I'll come back here and let you know. Good luck.
    04-17-2013 02:24 PM
    Reboot, battery pull and if that doesn't work factory reset. If issue persists bring it back for a new one...

Most importantly set a back up alarm in case!
    04-17-2013 06:59 PM