Can't connect to internet

ken_Blick

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
When I look at the settings it says I am connected to my network, but I notice that the little arrows under the symbol are green going up but orange/red down. Is there some setting I need to change so that I am getting data both directions. As things stand right now, I can't connect to the internet, play store or get current emails on my tablet. Help!?!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
When I look at the settings it says I am connected to my network, but I notice that the little arrows under the symbol are green going up but orange/red down. Is there some setting I need to change so that I am getting data both directions. As things stand right now, I can't connect to the internet, play store or get current emails on my tablet. Help!?!

Those colors are normal for a connection. I have a solid connection with my wifi and I have the same colors. As for your wifi, if there is a password on your router, are you sure the password is correct? Still, I would suggest to clear the connection, (tap on it and click forget) and reconnect.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The prior poster mentions WiFi, but I don't see that mentioned in your post. Are you connecting via WiFi or a 3G connection?

BTW, this is the Samsung Galaxy S3 forum, and you mention a tablet, without specifying any details, so I don't know if the following will be accurate. But in Settings / Wireless & network / Mobile networks, make sure "Mobile data" is checked. If your tablet's settings are laid out differently, look through the network options until you find Mobile data.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude