09-05-2016 09:25 AM
226 12345 ...
tools
    I can't open my playstore anymore. What will I do? Please help me.
    07-16-2013 12:45 AM
    Wow! This one helped me! I can now open my playstore again. Thank you so much!
    07-16-2013 12:55 AM
    Hey,
    So I just bought this galaxy s4 like a week ago, and now the google play wont work like many people on this thread.
    As soon as the google play app loads, only the green bar at the top "apps" loads, then the loading circle freezes in the mid.
    I have tried:
    Uninstalling updates
    Resetting preferences
    Force stop the app
    Disable/Enable app
    Complete mobile factory reset
    Deleting google acc from mobile/re-adding it
    Deleting cache on the google play app via the manager
    Deleting data on the google play app via the manager

Anybody able to help please? is this a problem with the phone/google? Thanks!
    07-16-2013 03:11 AM
    this worked!!!! thank you so much. It was so easy and I didnt have to restore my phone. thank you again.
    07-16-2013 06:40 AM
    Hey,
    So I just bought this galaxy s4 like a week ago, and now the google play wont work like many people on this thread.
    As soon as the google play app loads, only the green bar at the top "apps" loads, then the loading circle freezes in the mid.
    I have tried:
    Uninstalling updates
    Resetting preferences
    Force stop the app
    Disable/Enable app
    Complete mobile factory reset
    Deleting google acc from mobile/re-adding it
    Deleting cache on the google play app via the manager
    Deleting data on the google play app via the manager

Anybody able to help please? is this a problem with the phone/google? Thanks!
    If a factory reset didn't fix it, I think it must be account related. Can you access the play store from a computer, via the web, using the same UID and password? Do other Google apps function correctly? Try Play Music, and Google Now, and see if they log in without error. Are you using gmail? Can you log into the same inbox on both the phone and computer?

If all else fails, the phone is only a week old, it should be under carrier warranty. Take it back to the carrier store (assuming you bought it at a carrier store) and ask them to fix it.
    07-16-2013 02:33 PM
    My Samsung Galaxy S4 is fixed. Thank you!
    07-16-2013 07:09 PM
    thank you man i went to my app manager > all> scrolled to the bottom and enablr download> and play store worked
    07-18-2013 08:38 AM
    Plzzzz help me
    First my play store wasnt working like not working at all
    I dont know what i did it just stopped working
    When i open it it closes by itself
    I tried deleting cache then force stoping it didnt work
    Then i tried to delete data then force stopping still didnt work
    Then i tried the app preferences thing
    Then i opened playstore and it worked but then i tried to download sth
    The blu bar just keeps moving and no result at the end
    then i tried to update and same thing happens
    Pleaseee help my phone is S3
    07-19-2013 07:45 AM
    thnx and many thx is working........
    07-19-2013 09:49 AM
    Thank you sir, I used to use your last option (clearing data). But it did end up fixing my play store; opens up just fine now.
    07-19-2013 03:40 PM
    For those of you that nothing else worked, try what this man illustrated in this video on YouTube...it worked for me when nothing else did!

It is shown on YouTube here:

GSDer likes this.
    07-22-2013 12:41 AM
    Thanks, it works!
    07-26-2013 06:16 AM
    Yup n mine bout a week ago Also s3
    07-26-2013 09:57 AM
    Wy?.
    07-29-2013 05:56 AM
    Wy?.
    What?
    07-29-2013 07:22 AM
    I get the couldnt sign in: there was a problem communicating with Google Servers. Try again later.

I have had this issue for about three weeks, have tried to clear the cache and clear the data with no joy
    07-29-2013 10:01 AM
    thank you!!! I was really getting frustrated!!! I just got this stupid thing and then this happened! It said an update errored..but your little fix worked! I appreciate it!
    07-29-2013 10:42 AM
    I get the couldnt sign in: there was a problem communicating with Google Servers. Try again later.

I have had this issue for about three weeks, have tried to clear the cache and clear the data with no joy
    There are several other possible fixes suggested in this thread. Have your tried those?

thank you!!! I was really getting frustrated!!! I just got this stupid thing and then this happened! It said an update errored..but your little fix worked! I appreciate it!
    Which fix worked? There must be at least 6 different suggested fixes in this thread.
    07-29-2013 07:33 PM
    I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 I am also getting the same msg I tried many things I deleted my google acount and then tfjed to add it again but now it wont add so I resetted the app preferences restarted my tab tried to add my google account again but it again gave error that there is a problem with my wifi and I should connect with another network and It also said that it was a temporary condition and I should retry Please help me in this problem that should I completly reset my tab
    P.S
    I also downloaded ram manager app could that have caused the problem?
    Raja WaQar likes this.
    07-30-2013 04:15 AM
    I am having the same problem and have tried everything you suggested but nothing worked. Anything else I should try?
    07-30-2013 03:58 PM
    On apps manager and reset preferances as u said so no updates. Everything is back to normal, play store works, phone is faster, google navigation stopped crashing. Thanks alot
    08-01-2013 07:41 AM
    Fahad, if you can't connect to the internet, you're not going to be able to register your google account. You need to figure out the WiFi problem before anything else.
    08-01-2013 04:55 PM
    I have a galaxy tab 2
    And I did everything...
    I disenable the google play store then I went home..
    I forgot to press disenable to change it to enable..
    Is there anyone that could hep me to get the google play store back?
    08-02-2013 12:24 AM
    I suspect if you start at the beginning of the thread you'll find this, but here goes. Assuming the Tab is the same as the GS3:

Go to Settings / Application manager. Scroll right to the "All" tab. Scroll down all the way, then scroll up looking for Google Play Store. It should say "disabled" next to it. Tap on that row, then tap on the button that says "enable."

Why did you disable it in the first place?
    08-02-2013 04:16 PM
    It didnt work
    08-02-2013 07:00 PM
226 12345 ...