Seemed to have bought a fake

PrevailGFX

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Seemed to have bought a fake S3... Apparently it's some really ****ty version of the S3 that's a 4.0" screen, the worst touch screen I've ever used, can't even see the android version or anything... Doesn't even have an appstore, has angry birds which runs terribly.

Guessing this is useless? Don't really want to put a plan on this...but waste of $175

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

betty_boop245

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Its fake, and a bad onr. On a real S3, the power button is on the top right side, and there is only one physical button, the home button, at the bottom, and touchwiz looks nothing like that. The touch screen is really awful, the real S3 touch screen is smooth and responsive. Raise a dispute on Ebay to get your money back

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

PrevailGFX

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Its fake, and a bad onr. On a real S3, the power button is on the top right side, and there is only one physical button, the home button, at the bottom, and touchwiz looks nothing like that. The touch screen is really awful, the real S3 touch screen is smooth and responsive. Raise a dispute on Ebay to get your money back

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

My Ebay account was suspended. I messaged the seller, has has a 14-day money back guarantee.... If I don't get a message from him in a few days, I'll contact Ebay.

The WheelMan

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Anybody notice that the back has places for both the placement of the S3 AND the S4 speakers? I bet they are selling the same phone as both models.

I bought my S3 off eBay last month from someone with a very high rating and feedback. Got a 32 Gig Pebble Blue model for $339. Glad I didn't see this before I bought mine or I might have been to afraid to go through with it.

Did this seller have any kind of rating or feedback?

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
That's definitely a fake, I have the s3. Touchwiz looks nothing like that. As stated earlier file a complaint with eBay, if he said it was real and used fake pictures to advertise it, you should definitely get your money back.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

PrevailGFX

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Anybody notice that the back has places for both the placement of the S3 AND the S4 speakers? I bet they are selling the same phone as both models.

I bought my S3 off eBay last month from someone with a very high rating and feedback. Got a 32 Gig Pebble Blue model for $339. Glad I didn't see this before I bought mine or I might have been to afraid to go through with it.

Did this seller have any kind of rating or feedback?

250+ 100% positive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel