Quick question. Months ago I read this article about root security on drippler. I just rooted my s3 again and can't find the app that stops people from remotely accessing my device. Does anyone have an idea about a app or how to do this?

Nexus 7 * Tmo Galaxy s3
    04-28-2013 01:48 AM
    So i guess no takers. Guess I'll unroot it tomorrow.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    04-29-2013 12:03 AM
    Lol, what is this giant fear of someone remotely accessing your device? Are you someone of high status? And what is this magical thing that does it?

There are security apps in the play store, and I wouldn't be concerned about people trying to hack into your device, as long as you know what your downloading

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    04-29-2013 12:09 AM
    Lol, what is this giant fear of someone remotely accessing your device? Are you someone of high status? And what is this magical thing that does it?

There are security apps in the play store, and I wouldn't be concerned about people trying to hack into your device, as long as you know what your downloading

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Hmm. I could be someone of high status. Lol. Im just paranoid.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    04-29-2013 09:34 AM
    So i guess no takers. Guess I'll unroot it tomorrow.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    Geez buddy, give us a little time. This isn't a support forum run by Google or Samsung. We're not paid to be here, and some of us have lives.

Anyay, install SuperSU. Grant root access to apps that you've installed and trust. When any other app requests root access, SuperSU will pop up and ask you whether to grant that access or not. If you don't recognize the app, say no. If you don't respond, SuperSU will automatically deny root access.
    geekymcfly and nik abbott like this.
    04-29-2013 10:17 AM
    There is no magical thing that allows unauthorized people to remotely access your phone if you're rooted, if that is your concern.

If there was, nobody would root. Ever. Well, morons would, I suppose.
    geekymcfly likes this.
    04-29-2013 10:39 AM
    Geez buddy, give us a little time. This isn't a support forum run by Google or Samsung. We're not paid to be here, and some of us have lives.

Anyay, install SuperSU. Grant root access to apps that you've installed and trust. When any other app requests root access, SuperSU will pop up and ask you whether to grant that access or not. If you don't recognize the app, say no. If you don't respond, SuperSU will automatically deny root access.
    Lol. But i agree

There is no magical thing that allows unauthorized people to remotely access your phone if you're rooted, if that is your concern.

If there was, nobody would root. Ever. Well, morons would, I suppose.
    Figured that but just wanted to be sure

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    04-29-2013 11:44 AM