I am trying to figure out why on occassion I get this lovely full screen reminder (which I WANT) where you have to slide to dismiss or snooze, and other times I just get the little notifier up on the top with all the other notifiers. I have looked at the calendar entries of those that hit both ways and I can't for the life of me figure out why they are different. Any ideas?
    I use my calendar A LOT and actually have the full screen widget. I have it linked to my Google calendar as well. If I don't get the full screen reminder I don't notice the little ones and I miss things. I really need/want that full screen reminder.

Thanks-
    04-30-2013 09:01 AM
    I don't use the standard Samsung calendar, but you might find this app useful: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arsnooze&hl=en
    04-30-2013 09:17 AM
    I wondered what the pattern is myself. I have NOT given it a lot of thought to be honest, but sometimes I get:

- Full screen with the red X,

- Popup with Dismiss / Snooze Buttons

- email from gMail

I haven't figured out what does what; but it seems to depend on if:

- the appointment was made from your device,

- the appointment was made from desktop browser and sync'd to device,

- the appointment was made from another email account (which is not on your phone) but you were invited,

- the appointment was made from an exchange based account (not firsthand knowledge).

I hadn't been curious enough to find out, but observant enough to notice the differences. Looking forward to learning from this post what does what.

Edit/Add: looks like fullscreen only happens if the screen was off at the time of the reminder; otherwise if the screen was on, you get the popup. Is it that simple, LOL? I suppose for consistency, you can turn the fullscreen off, but the OP wants fullscreen always -- so not sure what to suggest there. Now I'm curious and will have to check out how to turn off the gmail emails...

Edit/Add #2: figured out how to turn off the email reminders, hehe (in gmail calendar settings from desktop browser).
    04-30-2013 04:41 PM
    Did you find a solution? My full screen notifications have suddenly stopped and I WANT to see the full screen reminder like you. Nothing here work for me.
    04-07-2016 11:42 AM