How can I play my music on my xbox 360?

Lonelyhunter

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I have been researching this since release. If I plug my phone into my xbox it shows over 1000 files (90% of which are empty copies and I have no idea why). There are a bunch of music folders but they all only have 20 of the same songs. I believe its only reading my sd card but I dont know much about phones so im not sure. Is there a way to sort all my music into one file like my music player on my phone does?

If not, how do I get the upnp apps to work? I have over 5 of them and they all work almost perfect. It has all my songs but one of the apps only plays the first half of the song then the music stops. Another plays the songs perfectly but freezes my xbox after a certain amount of time. I just want to play my music from my phone to the xbox, can anyone give me some advice?

I have tried posting on other sites but only one person has replied saying "well I guess the technology isnt there yet" but I know it is because I never had this problem using my galaxy s. And I thought the s3 was everything that had but more? So please, somebody help me out.

drichards2387

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
my old s3 used to stream my pictures video and music through wifi through xbox360 and onto tv with the stock media and gallary players. little tv icon would pop up i would click it and it would appear on tv. broke phone and got a new one. now nothing. little tv icon wont appear. What would change? anyone else have this issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet