I am having a problem with copy/paste. I have android version 4.1.1. I've only noticed it when using Chrome. I use the built in swype keyboard.

First, when I copy a URL from a message that did not show up as a clickable link, when I go to paste it in the address bar on a new tab, nothing pastes. If I go back to the first tab and copy it again, then it will work.

Second, when I go to paste in a comment, I have the hardest time getting the paste command to come up. I touch and hold and one of two things will happen. One, instead of the paste command it will highlight the nearest text, even though I hit enter a couple times so that I can make sure that when I touch and hold I am nowhere near any text. Or, the paste command will come up but then disappear almost immediately so I have to hit it REALLY fast. It usually takes 2 or 3 tries to get it.

This is so frustrating! Does anyone else have this problem?? Is there any way to fix it?
    05-03-2013 02:40 AM
    Practice makes perfect. I am at 1 to 2 tries.

Sent from my Sprint Note 2 via Tapatalk.
    05-03-2013 03:19 AM
    compatible problem?
    05-03-2013 05:03 AM
    I am having a problem with copy/paste. I have android version 4.1.1. I've only noticed it when using Chrome. I use the built in swype keyboard.

First, when I copy a URL from a message that did not show up as a clickable link, when I go to paste it in the address bar on a new tab, nothing pastes. If I go back to the first tab and copy it again, then it will work.

Second, when I go to paste in a comment, I have the hardest time getting the paste command to come up. I touch and hold and one of two things will happen. One, instead of the paste command it will highlight the nearest text, even though I hit enter a couple times so that I can make sure that when I touch and hold I am nowhere near any text. Or, the paste command will come up but then disappear almost immediately so I have to hit it REALLY fast. It usually takes 2 or 3 tries to get it.

This is so frustrating! Does anyone else have this problem?? Is there any way to fix it?
    YES! I am also having the same problem. It not only happens in Chrome, but also native browser. I'm on an unrooted, LG V10, running 6.0
    05-10-2017 11:57 AM