Does anyone else have this problem?

Sometimes when im writing a text, I will type up the whole thing, and then go back to correct misspelled words. Since the last update (prior to the one my phone got today), if I go back to a word, and click on it to correct it, and select the correct word, it ends up deleting my entire text and I end up with something "I'm nownlw" when in reality I had written a very long message. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else, and if so, if there is a way to fix it?

Thank you!
    05-03-2013 09:00 AM
    This has been reported by others, too. It seems to be a bug, and I don't recall seeing a fix, other than to install a different keyboard. In the opinion of many, the best traditional keyboard available is Swiftkey, but it costs a few bucks. There's a free 30 day trial if you want to check it out.

Another alternative is the free Google Jellybean keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...JvYXJkLmYuZyJd

Both of these are better than the stock Galaxy keyboard anyway, even if you don't factor in the bug.
    05-03-2013 09:17 AM