This is really annoying as i can't put the phone on speaker or when phoning my voicemail I can't delete messages and can't get to other message. To disconnect a call i have to turn the phone off, as the touchscreen does not come up. This screen in blank. How do i fix this issue?
    05-11-2013 07:50 PM
    I've not run across this problem before. The first thing I'd try is clearing cache for the app. Go to Settings / Application manager, scroll right to the "All" tab, then scroll down to the Phone app. Tap on it, then tap on clear cache, then force stop. Exit settings, restart the app and see what happens.
    05-11-2013 09:43 PM
    Does the screen turn off once the call connects, or is it still showing something but it won't respond to any touch/press?
    If the former, perhaps your proximity sensor is being interfered with, maybe by the screen protector (if you have one) or by your case (also if you have one).
    Or perhaps one of the motion settings is buggered up - you could go in and try turning all of the motion settings off, reboot the phone, then see what happens. If that works, then selectively enable them.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    05-11-2013 09:57 PM