first time post so dont shoot us down so quick, always had an iphone but have seen the light and bought a real phone,

anyway issues are
    is there anyway to put like a widget or what ever on the lock screen as a music player, iphone has double tap while locked to show play and skip button, does Samsung have something similar as im sick of unlocking my phone in the car to skip songs.

and secondly when i get mms/videos sent to me there really small and i cant seem to make them any bigger, is there any way to sort it out.

oh and is there any way to mute the content volume when i turn the phone to vibrate, sick of turning it to vibrate only to have games/videos be on loud.

thanks, ryan.
    05-20-2013 04:41 AM
    What kind of phone do you have and what android version at u on? Do you use Google music to play your music because there should be a widget in the lock screen that lets you pause/play/skip or you can do that from the notification bar.

Go to settings>sound and click on volumes sounds and there is probably an option to link volume.
    05-23-2013 07:46 PM
    Also the file size limit for MMS is set by your Provider. They have to be small to keep traffic and Data usage down.
    05-23-2013 08:54 PM
    Most lockscreen widgets come from the actual music player. Check the settings of your player and make sure it is enabled. I personally do what icewater said, I use Google Play Music and skip songs from the notification bar widget.

Little extra info: I've heard it rumored lockscreen widgets will be integrated into the OS in the next android version. Most music players I've used actually "overlay" their own lockscreen over the normal one. Hopefully with the next OS we can add them ourselves.
    05-27-2013 01:51 PM