Samsung Galaxy S3 charge problem

User700

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I've had my Samsung Galaxy S3 for about a year now and the battery completely died about a week ago and would only charge for around 30 percent in about twelve hours when turned off. So I recently bought a replacement anker 4400mah battery and that worked. Until my phone died and now it has gone back to the same charge problem, but even worse. Ive done everything as in closed down every app for the phone to save power, brightness off, etc - so it would charge, but it's not charging very well.

Ive factory reset the phone completely but it hasn't helped

Any suggestions?

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I've had my Samsung Galaxy S3 for about a year now and the battery completely died about a week ago and would only charge for around 30 percent in about twelve hours when turned off. So I recently bought a replacement anker 4400mah battery and that worked. Until my phone died and now it has gone back to the same charge problem, but even worse. Ive done everything as in closed down every app for the phone to save power, brightness off, etc - so it would charge, but it's not charging very well.

Ive factory reset the phone completely but it hasn't helped

Any suggestions?

Could it be the charging port? Maybe try a wireless tag and charger

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs