04-17-2018 05:55 PM
46 12
tools
    Excellent. This tip worked for me (Moto E)
    12-17-2015 05:18 AM
    I fixed it! I had restricted my media - background data. In my data manager. I unrestricted it now and works 100%
    Totally worked for me . thanks a lot.
    01-09-2016 09:03 AM
    If you change your date/time for games or such like me, that would cause this.
    Fix your date time under settings to Automatic, clear caches of play store
    and play service and reboot.
    03-13-2016 12:51 AM
    This happens because your memory is full..Check the size of the app..Then delete useless stuff and try again. (worked for me)
    03-26-2016 02:09 PM
    Well nothing worked for me apart from 'Reset App Preferences'. Just came across the tab while trying to somehow solve the problem. Clearing cache and data was that I was doing regularly but the problem persisted. Just go to Settings->Apps->Reset App Preferences. This is an easy way as it does not deletes any app data. If unknowingly any ' Background Data Restrictions' have been changed it will take care of it.

Just posting it because if all the above solutions mentioned by others do not work just try this one and your apps will once again start flying from the servers to your Android Desktop
    04-09-2016 12:21 PM
    My device micromax canvas A72 shows downloading but not download any application.
    Shows No connection, "error retrieving information from setver, RPC:S-7: ACE, or app name could not be downloaded due to an error (927) or connection timed out
    06-21-2016 04:26 AM
    Hey guys, my google play store continously "downloading" but doesnt download. I have tried with every app and it does the same thing. And when I try to download something for the google play store my phone starts to get hot.

I have no pop up errors. I have "clear data & clear cache" in my google play store and my download manager.

My download manager is also not diabled. It is enabled.

I cant download anything from google play store. It just continuously says "downloading".

Any ideas....
    Was facing the same problem now I have solution

1: if
    monika grase likes this.
    09-13-2016 10:39 AM
    Still i can't
    09-28-2016 03:44 AM
    Hey guys, my google play store continously "downloading" but doesnt download. I have tried with every app and it does the same thing. And when I try to download something for the google play store my phone starts to get hot.

I have no pop up errors. I have "clear data & clear cache" in my google play store and my download manager.

I cant download anything from google play store. It just continuously says "downloading".

Any ideas....
    Hi there...i also facing the same problem..i already tried all the instruction mention above..none of em solve my problem..then when i tried to replace my micro sdcard voilla it worked!! Maybe whom facing the same prob like me should give it a try...well it work 4 me..n maybe to u to...gud luck...^_^
    09-30-2016 10:14 PM
    Well nothing worked for me apart from 'Reset App Preferences'. Just came across the tab while trying to somehow solve the problem. Clearing cache and data was that I was doing regularly but the problem persisted. Just go to Settings->Apps->Reset App Preferences. This is an easy way as it does not deletes any app data. If unknowingly any ' Background Data Restrictions' have been changed it will take care of it.
    Thank you! I fiddled around with this problem for the better part of an hour and finally found your suggestion, which worked!
    11-20-2016 05:59 PM
    Thank you thank you this worked WONDERS.. I have been trying for DAYS...so grateful!
    11-29-2016 09:09 AM
    I tried all and did factory reset. still not working.
    12-02-2016 11:56 AM
    Guys,

I tried every single thing mentioned here and other websites(cache data clear, force stop, airplane mode switch, wifi check, enable disabled apps, etc) but none worked. At last in my android nougat I myself seen the option Settings-->Apps-->Reset App preferences(this option comes by clicking on 3 vertical dots on top right of apps screen) and gave it a try which unexpectedly started downloading in Playstore. Try this once if none of the options work.
    02-09-2017 10:12 PM
    I have a working solution for all metro pcs customers. Go to settings, click more. Go to access point names. Make a new one. Click name make it whatever name you want. Change APN to fast .metropcs .com.
    (no spaces). Scroll down to mmsc change that to https://metropcs .mmsmvno .com/mms/wapenc.
    (No spaces)
    Save the access point then select that access point to use. Then Walla!!!! No more play store downloading issues.
    04-17-2017 09:43 PM
    I fixed it! I had restricted my media - background data. In my data manager. I unrestricted it now and works 100%
    Thanx a lot fixed my problem using this
    06-29-2017 11:14 PM
    Hi, I just found a solution here... Google Play Store Stuck at Downloading: How to fix this -

What works for new after tried all the options was to system / apps / reset app preferences and immediately started the downloads
    07-30-2017 11:06 PM
    Clearing Play Store Data and Updating play store may help...
    10-13-2017 09:17 AM

Any ideas....
    01-05-2018 07:24 AM
    IMHO Google needs to fix this issue. I frequently get this problem on both of my Android phones. It infuriates me.
    01-05-2018 04:03 PM
    This problem is also happening with me but only with big applications (above 100mb) all the other small apps are downloading smoothly but not big apps... I can't download big games.I have too much of free storage left so low storage is not a problem. Please tell me what to do?
    01-20-2018 11:24 PM

Just posting it because if all the above solutions mentioned by others do not work just try this one and your apps will once again start flying from the servers to your Android Desktop
    Reset app preferences worked for me. Thanks.
    04-17-2018 05:55 PM
46 12