I flashed the CWM Recovery from this website: Install Clockworkmod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 using Odin v3.07 it rebooted and it took a while until it showed 'PASS' on Odin.

I downloaded 'Root Checker' but it said my phone does not have proper root access. On the Download mode, the Custom Binary Count says 1. Would it be safe to redo the process?
    05-25-2013 06:35 PM
    Flashing an alternate Recovery has nothing to do with being rooted. It's an optional step that usually follows rooting, because it allows you to make Nandroid backups (binary images) of the ROM and all of its data/settings, as well as to restore said Nandroid backups in case something goes wrong, or you want to switch between different ROMs. But just because you have an alternate Recovery doesn't mean that your phone is rooted.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    05-25-2013 08:46 PM
    Flashing an alternate Recovery has nothing to do with being rooted. It's an optional step that usually follows rooting, because it allows you to make Nandroid backups (binary images) of the ROM and all of its data/settings, as well as to restore said Nandroid backups in case something goes wrong, or you want to switch between different ROMs. But just because you have an alternate Recovery doesn't mean that your phone is rooted.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, I figured after I had posted the thread. :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    05-26-2013 12:21 PM