Hi everyone
    Im from Ecuador , and i was at Phoenix in march , i wanted a galaxy s3 so i went to the mall and i found this store Cricket .I asked for an unlocked galaxy s3 ,so use the phone with the sim card from my mobile company in Ecuador , they showed me a verizon phone .I thought it was fine so i bought it.
    Now im back home I inserted my sim card and its working for making calls and texting , but not for my mobile company internet. I can get into the wifi , but when im anywhere else it wont connect to my mobile company internet signal .
    There is this message ... sorry, this sim card is not supported....

I have the samsung galaxy s3 model SCH-I535 and at my mobile company they told me they worked with the s3 I9300 , and that my phone woulndt reach their signal.

I need ur help , i think there should b a solution for this , i dont know if its the software or what, i ll try everything , cuZ i really need the internet on my phone .

Please if u have any suggestions tell me! thanks!!
    05-26-2013 06:06 PM
    Unfortunately, you should have bought the International version of the phone (SCH-i93xx) if that's what your carrier requires. Your best bet would be to sell that phone and get the correct model. Sorry, that's probably not what you wanted to hear.
    05-26-2013 10:05 PM
    Your phone has all the GSM radios it needs to operate in Ecuador. I have a Verizon SCH-i535 GSIII and was in Ecuador last October. I did exactly what you're asking.

Follow this link and READ, READ, READ!

All the answers are there. I used a Movistar microSIM.
    06-20-2013 01:16 AM