For some reason like a day ago my menu and back soft keys stopped working. It was like one minute they were working and then they just went out. I tried the button savior non root app but it made my phone really slow and made it go kinda haywire then uninstalling it was a pain n made my phone act even worse. Then I thought maybe if I factory reset it they would come back but they didn't so I give up I guess but anyway I know it's a long shot but is there any way to get to menus without using the menu softkey cause although basic phone functions are fine without the menu button its still pretty annoying. Like I can't edit pictures, and sometimes I can't save attachments in gmail or go to the list of downloaded apps in the play store...etc etc.Menus are just helpful in general....
    05-30-2013 12:43 AM
    If you have root or are willing to get root, you can change the build.prop to enable on-screen keys. I have never done this myself, and if you choose to root you need to be aware of the possible consequences (damage, void warranty, etc.). I will link an article that shows you how it is done.

Enable On-Screen Android Navigation Buttons on the Galaxy S3 (Requires Root) | Standby.
    05-30-2013 01:31 PM
    If you did a Factory Reset and the softkeys still aren't working then it sounds like a hardware problem - time to get it replaced.
    Strange that you had problems with Button Savior - I use that all the time without any noticeable affect on the phone. However, my phone is rooted, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    05-31-2013 12:09 AM