I've been all over the Internet (and a bunch of different boards like this one) trying to find a solution to this problem, and I've found a bunch of people with similar issues, but not exactly this one. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

My call log no longer logs incoming calls, and the calls that it does log, as well as the ones already logged, all have circles and slashes (like little no smoking signs) where the arrows that show if the call is incoming or outgoing is supposed to go. The problem started right about the same time I was finally able to get Google Voice functioning to take my voicemail (replacing Visual Voicemail that came with the phone) after several issues with that, although I don't know for sure that GV caused the problem.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S Relay, similar to a GS3 except that it has a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. The operating system was recently upgraded to 4.1.2. The phone is stock - no rooting or jailbreaking or any other modifications. It's a T-Mobile contract phone.
    06-02-2013 12:38 PM
    are you viewing the correct logs? sounds like you are viewing the ignore list logs.
    06-02-2013 01:29 PM
    No, it's the main log that you access from the phone menu (hence why it's so perplexing). I only have one person who's calls I ignore, and he hasn't called in a very long while.
    06-02-2013 04:09 PM