Hi..i am having a trouble with my s3 and i dont know if its normal or somethings really going on. I just bought this phone a month ago and i notice that that the battery or the back part of the phone heats very fast. The phone drained very quickly though i have done everything to save power like decreasing brightness ..turning off my wifi and bluetoothand etc. Though my mobile internet is always on ,i noticed that it drained quicker and quicker each day.and when i am using my phone,it is really hot and sometimes it automatically restarts. Sometimes it shutdown. And it only turns on when you take off the battery and pt it back again. Is there any problem with my unit? Or this is just normal with samsung s3? I need some assurance. Thank you.
    06-07-2013 02:51 AM
    That is not normal operation for your S3, or for any other smart phone. Since you got it a month ago I would definitely take it back and see what they have to say. Something is clearly not right.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    06-07-2013 09:08 AM
    Hi..i am having a trouble with my s3 and i dont know if its normal or somethings really going on. I just bought this phone a month ago and i notice that that the battery or the back part of the phone heats very fast. The phone drained very quickly though i have done everything to save power like decreasing brightness ..turning off my wifi and bluetoothand etc. Though my mobile internet is always on ,i noticed that it drained quicker and quicker each day.and when i am using my phone,it is really hot and sometimes it automatically restarts. Sometimes it shutdown. And it only turns on when you take off the battery and pt it back again. Is there any problem with my unit? Or this is just normal with samsung s3? I need some assurance. Thank you.
    I am highly inclined to agree with trucky. Something is not right, I am guessing the processor.
    06-07-2013 09:18 AM
    Thank you for the reply...i guess i'll find time to go to the service center then...thank you
    06-07-2013 09:59 AM
    Thank you for the reply...i guess i'll find time to go to the service center then...thank you
    No sweat. That is wht we are all here.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3
    06-07-2013 11:59 AM
    Definetly not normal. You should exchange it

Posted via Android Central App from my Samsung Galaxy S3! GT-19300
    06-08-2013 05:22 AM
    I also faced such type of issues with my Galaxy S3. By doing different experiments, I finally got a solution which fixed my problems or auto restart of phone or apps getting closed themselves.

Have a look at the following link for details of the experiments and solution:

Resolved - Samsung Galaxy S3 Auto Restart, Apps Close / Sudden Death | Query Inn
    07-20-2013 12:49 AM