06-21-2013 08:36 AM
39 12
tools
    Free Today. never heard of it, but for free I am going to try it out.

Slick Deals

Install instructions:

First install the lite version from Google Play, then once you have it installed and running as your current launcher, go into the Menu (the furthest right icon in the dock, 3 vertical dots) and go into Preferences. Go into About the Full Version, then choose Activate button (it may appear grayed out but just press it) and enter: nextlauncher3d as the account and appoftheday as the code.
    bassmig and GSDer like this.
    06-07-2013 02:22 PM
    Going to try this now, thanks

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die
    06-07-2013 03:55 PM
    It worked, thanks

I wonder if this will still work in the future. For instance, this may be the pro version, but in the Google play store, it's still recorded as if it's the lite version

So I wonder if you wipe your phone, how would you get this back? This is a concern for us Rom flashers

But anyway, glad I got this free

Does that site give free apps every day or something?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 with a 7000mah extended battery... Because I'm not a chick with dainty hands or an HTC one user
    06-07-2013 04:01 PM
    It worked, thanks
    I wonder if this will still work in the future. For instance, this may be the pro version, but in the Google play store, it's still recorded as if it's the lite version
    This is from the site:
    **It appears this unlocks the full version for the installation of the 'lite' app on a specific device, and will not remain as a free full version on your account for future installs or installs on other devices. So if you want to keep the full version for free on your device, don't uninstall it. Likewise, if you think you might want it later you should install and unlock it now on any device to 'save' it for later. (Users have reported that using certain backup options, such as Titanium Backup, Carbon, and Helium will allow you to save this as the FULL version that can restored again, as is, later.).

This launcher has a lot of gimmicks and the typical "Go Launcher Crap", but can be really good after getting rid of some of the "ugly" widgets that come with it. There are some really neat transition effects too. It's actually replaced my Nova Launcher as my favorite one.
    06-07-2013 04:14 PM
    Damn I was about to post this. Someone with titanium backup should get the apk for those who miss it. Cerberus was free yesterday.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums
    06-07-2013 04:16 PM
    It worked, thanks

So I wonder if you wipe your phone, how would you get this back? This is a concern for us Rom flashers

But anyway, glad I got this free

Does that site give free apps every day or something?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 with a 7000mah extended battery... Because I'm not a chick with dainty hands or an HTC one user
    If you have titanium use it to back it up. Upload the apk if possible

06-07-2013 04:18 PM
    This is from the site:
    **It appears this unlocks the full version for the installation of the 'lite' app on a specific device, and will not remain as a free full version on your account for future installs or installs on other devices. So if you want to keep the full version for free on your device, don't uninstall it. Likewise, if you think you might want it later you should install and unlock it now on any device to 'save' it for later. (Users have reported that using certain backup options, such as Titanium Backup, Carbon, and Helium will allow you to save this as the FULL version that can restored again, as is, later.).

This launcher has a lot of gimmicks and the typical "Go Launcher Crap", but can be really good after getting rid of some of the "ugly" widgets that come with it. There are some really neat transition effects too. It's actually replaced my Nova Launcher as my favorite one.
    Thanks for the info, hopefully it works with rom toolboxes backup as well

I tried to sync the app with my tablet via the data sync app, and it does not transfer the unlocked versions license to the second device, so if you want it on two devices, you need to enter the code on both

I usually just dirty flash my roms so I should be fine. And I loved go launcher, never used it's widgets, but just loved the launcher so I'm sure I'll fall in love with this one

06-07-2013 04:22 PM
    If you have titanium use it to back it up. Upload the apk if possible

Yea, think ima upload it to Google drive and drop box

If anyone wants it, I can also send the apk via email

06-07-2013 04:23 PM
    Damn I was about to post this. Someone with titanium backup should get the apk for those who miss it. Cerberus was free yesterday.

So since this site gives free stuff everyday, it would be great if we kept this thread updated and let everyone know what the next free app is and how to get it

06-07-2013 04:24 PM
    Oh this is nice.

Sent from Galaxy-Note... The 2nd One!
    06-07-2013 04:29 PM
    I find free apps on adroid police all the time and they have deal alerts with phones too. I wonder why AC doesn't start something like that. I'll post free apps whenever I have a chance so others can get a chance to download them. Anyone who's rooted and has titanium backup the apk and upload them for other people to use.

06-07-2013 04:45 PM
    I wonder if app backup and restore will help to save the apk as the full version and not the lite version.

06-07-2013 04:47 PM
    I find free apps on adroid police all the time and they have deal alerts with phones too. I wonder why AC doesn't start something like that. I'll post free apps whenever I have a chance so others can get a chance to download them. Anyone who's rooted and has titanium backup the apk and upload them for other people to use.

Really? I didn't know AP had that. But I barely visit their site, I just listen to their awesome podcast

06-07-2013 04:49 PM
    Really? I didn't know AP had that. But I barely visit their site, I just listen to their awesome podcast

Yeah they do can you send me the app you backed up with titanium. As I want it for another phone but it's on repair.

06-07-2013 05:47 PM
    Yeah they do can you send me the app you backed up with titanium. As I want it for another phone but it's on repair.

Ok, send me a pm with your email

bassmig likes this.
    06-07-2013 05:51 PM
    Any new apps today?

06-08-2013 11:18 AM
    Not that I see must be a slow day.

06-08-2013 01:00 PM
    This launcher seems ok, but I prefer a more minimal look/feel. By the time I strip it down the way I want, I might as well be using nova. Will definitely keep it around though if I want to get crazy.

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy S III i747 running cm10.1 m1
    06-08-2013 03:29 PM
    I didn't like it. Installed it and immediately uninstalled it after playing around with it.
    06-08-2013 03:40 PM
    Its alright just to have as a spare launcher. I tried to reinstall the apk that chaos sent me but it did not work guess it can only be replaced with titanium backup.

06-08-2013 04:33 PM
    Ok, send me a pm with your email

tried the apk you sent me but it installed as the trial version and asked to be activated. wonder if its cuz i have to use titanium in order to restore it. dont know why the tar was in there.
    06-08-2013 05:01 PM
    tried the apk you sent me but it installed as the trial version and asked to be activated. wonder if its cuz i have to use titanium in order to restore it. dont know why the tar was in there.
    I think on rom toolbox, the tar is the data

I not sure tho, but I always get that even when I upload it to Dropbox and stuff

06-08-2013 05:05 PM
    I think on rom toolbox, the tar is the data

I not sure tho, but I always get that even when I upload it to Dropbox and stuff

Did you use titanium backup or helium to back it up. I'm gonna try to have both files together before I install again see if it works.

06-08-2013 05:19 PM
    Did you use titanium backup or helium to back it up. I'm gonna try to have both files together before I install again see if it works.

I only have rom toolbox pro

06-08-2013 05:32 PM
    I only have rom toolbox pro

Guess I'm out of luck. If you like the next launcher 3d you might like the spb shell launcher as well. While that one costs 15 bucks the yandex shell is free and its the same launcher with two themes. Have a look its free so nothing to lose there.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-08-2013 06:24 PM
39 12