Hi, i'm Italian, i have a galaxy s3 bought in Italy, so i don't know if someone can help me but i need of help to solve the problem that i have created.
    the phone was rooted when i have bought it and i continue to follow the updates and i have installed more times new firmawares...
    This time 3 week ago my stupid friend gave me a new firmware, the omega 4.1.2 and i install it.
    unfortunately i don't know why, but sometimes the phone crashed without any reason and i had to reboot it.

SO i decided to reinstall the old version jelly bean that was fantastic, and after the installation during the normal use the phone crashed like in omega firmware.................
    i put the phone in recovery mode and i did "fix permission", after the reboot the phone remained blocked and i try to reinstall the firmware but surprise.... the recovery mode didn't exist no more.....
    after some wrong proofs appeared the message" the firmware encountered an issue ecc" and now i can only put in download mode.
    This is the actual situation:
    ODIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9300
    CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: YES(COUNT 9)
    CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
    SYSTEM STATUS:CUSTOM
    odin 3.07 recognize the phone, but any operation that i have tryed go in fail. By any mean ANY. Also reinstall the stock firmware..... every time fail.
    Please someone can help me???? i have read a lot of thread but i don't know how resolve this ******* situation.
    Is necessary to send it in assistance???
    thanks
    06-10-2013 08:15 AM
    Hi, i'm Italian, i have a galaxy s3 bought in Italy, so i don't know if someone can help me but i need of help to solve the problem that i have created.
    the phone was rooted when i have bought it and i continue to follow the updates and i have installed more times new firmawares...
    This time 3 week ago my stupid friend gave me a new firmware, the omega 4.1.2 and i install it.
    unfortunately i don't know why, but sometimes the phone crashed without any reason and i had to reboot it.

SO i decided to reinstall the old version jelly bean that was fantastic, and after the installation during the normal use the phone crashed like in omega firmware.................
    i put the phone in recovery mode and i did "fix permission", after the reboot the phone remained blocked and i try to reinstall the firmware but surprise.... the recovery mode didn't exist no more.....
    after some wrong proofs appeared the message" the firmware encountered an issue ecc" and now i can only put in download mode.
    This is the actual situation:
    ODIN MODE
    CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: YES(COUNT 9)
    CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
    odin 3.07 recognize the phone, but any operation that i have tryed go in fail. By any mean ANY. Also reinstall the stock firmware..... every time fail.
    Please someone can help me???? i have read a lot of thread but i don't know how resolve this ******* situation.
    Is necessary to send it in assistance???
    thanks
    Welcome to the forums!

I just want to make sure, but you tried installing a stock ROM through ODIN?
    06-10-2013 09:06 AM
    thanks for the welcome, i put the link of the stock rom that i have tried to install.
    http://www.androidiani.com/forum/mod...-s3-i9300.html
    The first for the moment. But is my phone verizon or not?
    06-10-2013 09:16 AM
    i want to update my situation. Now :
    ODIN MODE
    CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: NO
    CURRENT BINARY: SAMSUNG OFFICIAL
    but when i press power don't appear any more the write: the firmware encountered an issue but there dislpay is completely white with horizontal lines from up to down of the display.
    So , and now??
    06-10-2013 11:12 AM
    i want to update my situation. Now :
    ODIN MODE
    CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: NO
    CURRENT BINARY: SAMSUNG OFFICIAL
    but when i press power don't appear any more the write: the firmware encountered an issue but there dislpay is completely white with horizontal lines from up to down of the display.
    So , and now??
    Try redownloadung the file. There may be an error ib the one you have.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3
    06-10-2013 04:12 PM