pardon the noise its just my squeaky training wheels

mydamdroid

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
it seems that everything I want to do with this phone requires an app? So no spell check with Gmail means I need to find some lucky app to do it for me? Can gmail and aol play nice and use the same spell check app? ( i know i know about aol but it was my first and im sentimental)Also I keep hearing about jelly bean and haven't been able to find a simple but inclusive explanation. Any other scary things I need to know about my phone right away?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd suggest a replacement keyboard like SwiftKey: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey to solve your spellcheck issues - this will work with all of your apps like Gmail and AOL.
And yes, there's pretty much an app for anything that you want to do that the basic Android OS doesn't handle.
Oh, and Jelly Bean is just the code name for the latest version of the Android OS. It encompasses various features that are too lengthy to go into unless you're familiar with the features of the previous version (Ice Cream Sandwich). And frankly, I'm not enough of an expert to be able to list all of that stuff :eek:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mydamdroid

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
It worked. Thanks to you and everybody else who answers the questions. Especially when the same ones get asked over and over. Now if only my flash issue could get resolved this easily...