What samsung needs to fix and in the android 4.2 update

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
1) Homescreen redraws occasionally. Im confident this shouldnt happen as it didnt happen on the S2.

2) When adding NFC to the quick toggles, it appears blank and cant be used.

3) When in the camera and pressing the little thumbnail of the photo taken, takes quite some time to access the photos. I would a also like to be able to access the gallery straight from the thumbnail so i could delete pictures quickly rather than deleting one by one.

4) The stock phone and contacts app have a long startup time which i think is unacceptable since people use them alot and they should be readily available. I ve switched to a third party app called ex dialer that even has a touchwiz theme that you install separately and haven't looked back.

5) Apple added something nice in the control center, which is turning on flashlight and shortcut for camera, i would love to have that.

Thats pretty much it, feel free to add anything. :)) Btw , when i was talking about the redraw issue, its on the intl version only.

P.S I meant what Samsung needs to fix and add* but i couldnt edit the title. Sorry

Posted via Android Central App from my Samsung Galaxy S3! GT-19300

Last edited:

dreimanis

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I agree with you completely regarding 4. The wait times are absolutely ridicilous.

I'd like to add the moving toggles screen - that really gets my nerve and would be useful only the first 2-3 times.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
They need to fix the equalizer issue, they don't work anymore the volume output goes down when you turn it on. And then it turns itself off and the volume is screaming.

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I agree with you completely regarding 4. The wait times are absolutely ridicilous.

I'd like to add the moving toggles screen - that really gets my nerve and would be useful only the first 2-3 times.

Ikr. Oh yea i think it doesn't move anymore in the s4. And also i must ask, does your home screen ever redraw?

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Ikr. Oh yea i think it doesn't move anymore in the s4. And also i must ask, does your home screen ever redraw? Because this problem has been quite annoying, i fear its just cuz of the ram but i dont know samsung would never ship a phone like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888