Ok I was sitting here watching tv and I put my phone down. A few hours later I looked at my phone and the colors were off (more on the left side than the right). It didn't not move within the time and I hadn't even touched it. I tried resetting it and hard resetting it but neither helpped. Right now it looks like the brightness on the left screen is way up and its flickering, plus the colors are off(green is yellow, the uppercase arrow on my keyboard is teal but I can't remember what it was before but I know it was not teal). Anyone know how to fix it? I didn't drop it or do anything to it, so what might be the problem? I live far away from my phone dealer so I'm looking to see if there's a way I can fix it.
    06-15-2013 05:01 PM
    I'm pretty sure that's not a setting, looks the the screen may be broken (I have no idea why though, you didn't do anything to it). If it's flickering and all the colors are off, the display definitely sounds broken. The only thing I can think that would cause this is excessive heat or water damage. Was it really hot at the time? As for fixing it, I would take it to a store and have them swap it out for a new one if possible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-15-2013 05:18 PM
    It just "fixed" itself... I was looking things up then suddenly it started flashing again and now its back to normal...?
    06-15-2013 09:03 PM
    That's really weird. That definitely sounds like a faulty screen though. If it does it again, try to bring it to the store and have them swap it out for a new one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-16-2013 10:33 AM
    Ok I was sitting here watching tv and I put my phone down. A few hours later I looked at my phone and the colors were off (more on the left side than the right). It didn't not move within the time and I hadn't even touched it. I tried resetting it and hard resetting it but neither helpped. Right now it looks like the brightness on the left screen is way up and its flickering, plus the colors are off(green is yellow, the uppercase arrow on my keyboard is teal but I can't remember what it was before but I know it was not teal). Anyone know how to fix it? I didn't drop it or do anything to it, so what might be the problem? I live far away from my phone dealer so I'm looking to see if there's a way I can fix it.

I used to get random color glitches on a previous build of the stock ROM. Doesn't happen anymore though.
    06-16-2013 10:41 AM