I charge my phone overnight, and have done so since I got the phone in March, however when I woke up this morning and got the usual "battery full unplug charger" message, I unplugged it and my battery instantly went down to 8%? Why did this happen??? I can't do anything with my phone until it is fully charged because the damn thing dies way too quickly and I can't use it while it's charging because it dies even if its plugged in. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and taking the battery out and nothing worked!!
    06-20-2013 03:40 PM
    I charge my phone overnight, and have done so since I got the phone in March, however when I woke up this morning and got the usual "battery full unplug charger" message, I unplugged it and my battery instantly went down to 8%? Why did this happen??? I can't do anything with my phone until it is fully charged because the damn thing dies way too quickly and I can't use it while it's charging because it dies even if its plugged in. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and taking the battery out and nothing worked!!
    Welcome to Android Central. It sounds like you have a defect battery or charger. Try a different charger, if you get the same result then I would take the device back to the carrier and see what they can do to help you.
    06-20-2013 03:45 PM