When will be the 4.2.2 official OTA update arrive for galaxy s3?? :'(

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Don't understand what you are asking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

I think he's asking why you are turning your phone off at all. The tablet I can see, but the only time my phone gets rebooted is if I've been on an airplane, or have been messing with flashing ROMs or other mods.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I think he's asking why you are turning your phone off at all. The tablet I can see, but the only time my phone gets rebooted is if I've been on an airplane, or have been messing with flashing ROMs or other mods.

Exactly, those are the only times my phone is ever off

My tablet I take off if I know I'm not going to use it for a few hours or something, but my phone never comes off unless I absolutely have to

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

Cotton picking thing reboots on its own some times.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I mean why are u taking ur phone off in the first place to reboot it?

And how are u still on 4.1.1? What carrier do u have?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Carrier is AT&T. Still no love in the update game.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
That means i have to again wait for 1 more month?!? This is ridiculous!! :(((
Btw thanks for replying but what about 4.2.1??

Would you rather have a screwed up phone? Because that's what happens they rush updates that are not ready

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Would you rather have a screwed up phone? Because that's what happens they rush updates that are not ready

Well, yes and no. Sprint managed to get two updates of 4.1.2 out (one without multi-window, the second with) before Verizon got one update out, and Verizon's appears to be buggy as Hell. I think Verizon's delay has more to do with their desire to load more and more bloatware on their devices than it does with adequate testing. Whatever, it's certainly not because Verizon tested more thoroughly.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Well, yes and no. Sprint managed to get two updates of 4.1.2 out (one without multi-window, the second with) before Verizon got one update out, and Verizon's appears to be buggy as Hell. I think Verizon's delay has more to do with their desire to load more and more bloatware on their devices than it does with adequate testing. Whatever, it's certainly not because Verizon tested more thoroughly.

Verizon's delays are because its simply not a high priority for them. Bloatware is only a small part of it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Carrier is AT&T. Still no love in the update game.

Damnnn, that's crazy

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
when will ******* att update android

Lol

I'm glad I never sat on my **** and waited for carriers to update my phone to a new version of android. That's why I love this platform, just root and rom, and he right where u wanna be

thomasv23

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm fine with the normal platform and waiting. How much of an improvement is the newest version of android

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm fine with the normal platform and waiting. How much of an improvement is the newest version of android

Better battery life, quick settings pull down from the right, and a few little nice additions here and there

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Aren't there touch wiz roms with 4.2 yet? I'm not sure, but I think there are

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die
I've been looking periodically on XDA, and I've yet to see one for the i747m. There's a few AOKP/CM10 I believe, but no TouchWiz based ROMs AFAIK.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary