Galaxy s3 interchangeable parts

Technologyman24

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a Us cellular sch r530 galaxy s3 in pebble blue and I was wondering if I bought a new digitizer and lcd assemble and put my electronics in it if I could still use my sim card and if it will work? I want to buy the front assemble in garnet red but am wondering if I do so if I will still be able to use my us cellular sim card in a part tht doesn't say its comoatible with my version??? This is the part i want to switch out but it doesnt say if it's compatable with my sch r530?? Will it matter??
T Mobile Galaxy S3 LCD Touch Screen Digitizer New Red for Samsung T999 | eBay
Posted via Android Central App

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd say it SHOULD work. That doesn't mean it will. You should try to find a teardown video of your model and look closely at the connectors for the digitizer. If you can see well enough that the connectors match, you should be fine. Dimensions of the devices aren't different.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Us cellular sch r530 galaxy s3 in pebble blue and I was wondering if I bought a new digitizer and lcd assemble and put my electronics in it if I could still use my sim card and if it will work? I want to buy the front assemble in garnet red but am wondering if I do so if I will still be able to use my us cellular sim card in a part tht doesn't say its comoatible with my version??? This is the part i want to switch out but it doesnt say if it's compatable with my sch r530?? Will it matter??
T Mobile Galaxy S3 LCD Touch Screen Digitizer New Red for Samsung T999 | eBay
Posted via Android Central App

Part of me wants to say it should all be interchangeable. The other part of me wouldn't be surprised if something won't line up properly. In short, I don't know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante