Just upgraded to 4.1.2 yesterday.
    The keyboard is annoying me hugely. With the previous rev, I used to be able to get the punctuation list on the bar after selecting the word. Whether I had typed the word completely and correctly, or just typed part of it, if I then selected the word off the suggested list, it would bring up the punctuation list. Now it just brings up suggestions for a next word. To end my sentence, I have to select the symbol key then the punctuation mark off the symbol keyboard if I want something other than a period. Has anyone else noticed this annoying feature? And can I get back the old functionality somehow? I didn't realize how much I used it til it was gone!
    06-27-2013 09:11 PM
    I am having the exact same issue. It's super annoying... Also looking for a solution.
    06-28-2013 07:09 PM
    I assume that you're referring to the punctuation selection shown in this screenshot?I haven't used the Samsung keyboard much, and certainly not this feature, so I don't know how it used to behave.
    All I can see from observation is that if you go into the Samsung keyboard settings (the gear icon), then select Advanced and uncheck Auto-punctuate, an interesting thing happens if you choose a word from the list and then:
    press the spacebar
    press the backspace key
    press the spacebar again
    The punctuation list that you're looking for appears.
    Not what you were hoping for, so I guess they broke the feature - sorry.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4
    06-29-2013 02:20 AM