hi, i bought a second hand samsung galaxy s3 off ebay, its unlocked to any network, however, whenever i put ANY sim card in, it will say registered to network, but it always says emergency calls only and whenever i try and make a call, it comes up, network not registered, now ive read all over the internet to try and figure out the problem, no its not blocked i checked the imei several times and i contacted the seller, they cant understand why its not working, they said the last thing they did was reset the phone, they were recently on 3 network and it was initially vodafone but was unlocked, they offered for me to send it back for them to have a look but i cant be bothered with all that caffuffal, so going to try sort the problem myself, so far i have tried numerous sims, including vodafone and 3, still same problem, i have reset the phone myself several times also. could it be something to do with the settings possibly? any suggestions please?.... oh also if i ring the number of the phone it rings but my phone doesnt ring? if u get that.
    06-30-2013 10:54 AM
    What is the model number of the phone? You may need to check to make sure the IMEI has not been blocked also.
    06-30-2013 06:39 PM