Hi guys
    I want to please ask a question about my S3.
    Is there a way to disable the hard reset when the phone is locked? I am constantly finding my phone has rebooted in my pocket. Otherwise perhaps an auto-login (without putting in pin code) although i think that is really not safe.

Any assistance would be very appreciated. Thanks
    07-04-2013 09:32 AM
    Your phone shouldn't be rebooting itself at all. It sounds like you have a problem application, or perhaps a combination of applications, that are making your phone unstable.

Is this something new? Did you install any new apps around the time this started happening? If so, uninstall those apps and see what happens. You might also want to clear the phone's cache. Boot into recovery mode, use the volume keys to select that option, and then press the power button. Then reboot the phone, and see if that helps.
    07-04-2013 10:16 AM
    Thank you for the response, but i think maybe you misunderstood.
    I know it reboots because it is in my pocket and pushes against keys/box of smokes/wallet whatever like for instance when i sit down.
    When it is just lying there it doesn't reset at all.
    07-05-2013 07:31 AM
    It takes multiple key presses to do a reboot, so it seems remarkable that a random series of contacts in your pocket can cause this. But if that is what is happening, I can suggest only two options: Take the other things out of the pocket you keep your phone in; or, set a pin lock or pattern lock, which should prevent things in your pocket from activating a reboot even if the screen turns on.
    07-05-2013 10:31 AM