My phone died last night and I didnt turn it on until a few minutes ago. Everything seems to work fine, my phone is charging properly, home, power, and volume buttons work, sound and vibrations work as well and i can see the screen perfectly, the only problem is that the touch doesnt work. The touch doesnt work at all and i cant answer calls, unlock my phone, nothing its just on. This happened one time before and I touched the top left corner and idk how but it started working. This was exactly a month ago and it hadnt done that anymore. I need my phone for work since i have to make phone calls while on the job. Whats going on with my phone? How can I fix this?
    07-05-2013 10:45 AM
    did you ever figure out how to get your touch screen to work? mine randomly stopped working. i was in the middle of a call. all other buttons work just the touch is somehow broken. i havent dropped my phone or anything i dont know whats going on. i need my phone for work any advice helps
    07-23-2013 10:58 PM
    You have a symptom. You don't fix symptoms, you fix causes of symptoms. If you can't determine what's causing the symptoms, bring it to a repair shop and let them find out what's wrong. If could be anything from an undercharged battery to a fried motherboard - guessing isn't going to help you.
    01-11-2015 07:12 PM