How's your Galaxy S3 so far?

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone

So i just wanted to know. It's been a year now. How has your s3 been so far? Still loving it?

Let me know. :)

Posted via Android Central App

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Still good, will hold on to it until a phone comes out with an octa core and 3gb of ram

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Still good, will hold on to it until a phone comes out with an octa core and 3gb of ram

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Will probably be the note 3. :eek:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The S3 has been the best smartphone I've owned so far (HTC Thunderbolt; HTC Droid Incredible).

If I had money laying around I'd get the S4 Active (at least, if it was available on Verizon, which it's not), but I don't so this will have to last until my contact with Verizon is up - then it'll be time to research other carriers/prepaid plans.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Will probably be the note 3. :eek:

Yea, saw the rumor a few days ago. As long as it's under 5.8 inches or so, I'll make it my next phone

nolittdroid

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I love my phone. It's a lifesaver sometimes because my iPad and MacBook don't play flash. I've had my s3 since December and I absolutely love it.

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I love my S3 so much that I will wait and buy the S5 when it comes out with 3GB+ memory with KLM next year. :)

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Still happy with mine. Don't see that the S4 (or HTC One, or anything else) offer enough improvements to make it worth upgrading. I doubt any phone will really be dramatically improved until Key Lime Pie hits.

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Generally speaking, I'm happy with it. I have the AT&T version running 4.1.1. It is a huge step from my old iPhone 3G. The only quibbles are the battery drain (although I know how to get around it by rebooting), and a few minor bugs. On the lock screen, the yahoo news feed doesn't auto update on wifi altho on 4G LTE, and I can't get the camera to launch from the lock screen. Also, in bright sunlight, it's difficult to see the screen when taking pictures.

Call quality is good. I like Android OS, and it runs well on the hardware. Web surfing is pretty good. One strange thing is that when on wifi, some websites will hang and time out. When I turn off wifi and go to 4GLTE, I don't have that problem. It takes quite good pictures (sufficient for me).

Last edited:

thomasv23

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing you rooting or whatever it's called to get Android 4.1.2? I still don't know how to do this.
Generally speaking, I'm happy with it. I have the AT&T version running 4.1.2. It is a huge step from my old iPhone 3G. The only quibbles are the battery drain (although I know how to get around it by rebooting), and a few minor bugs. On the lock screen, the yahoo news feed doesn't auto update on wifi altho on 4G LTE, and I can't get the camera to launch from the lock screen. Also, in bright sunlight, it's difficult to see the screen when taking pictures.

Call quality is good. I like Android OS, and it runs well on the hardware. Web surfing is pretty good. One strange thing is that when on wifi, some websites will hang and time out. When I turn off wifi and go to 4GLTE, I don't have that problem. It takes quite good pictures (sufficient for me).

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Yea, saw the rumor a few days ago. As long as it's under 5.8 inches or so, I'll make it my next phone

I read a view updated articles on it coming out with a 5.7 inch screen size - so it looks like you just "may" be getting a Note 3 :)

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have had my S3 for about 5 month and find the phone is good. I had three HTC phones before and decide to pick up a S3.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon