How many of you still use touchwiz

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Let's be clear. Touchwiz is more than a launcher. All of the special Samsung features (e.g., Smartstay) are part of TW. So while I'm using Nova launcher, I'm also using Touchwiz.

Oh than I love it. I think Samsung adds value to plain android.

Posted using Samsung GS III

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Funny, I just switched back today and just came across this thread. I used Nova, then Next 3D and now back to touchwiz. Love it.

Sent from my SPH-L710

hallda01

May 8, 2013
Visit site
The only thing that annoys me about it is that you can't change the dock icons, or move the app drawer icon. Other than that I'm cool with it.

G_The_One

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I am still using Touchwiz on my Galaxy Note II, eight months on! It has grown on me. It is useful, and even pretty sometimes...

Posted via Android Central App

thomasv23

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
The only thing that annoys me about it is that you can't change the dock icons, or move the app drawer icon. Other than that I'm cool with it.

I also am kinda annoyed about that but the rest of touchwiz really just works and is very smooth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I use it in order to save my battery. Otherwise if I use any launcher or theme other than Touchwiz it drains my battery.
May be not too much but still it causes more drainage as compare to touchwiz.

Sent from my GSIII

hallda01

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I also am kinda annoyed about that but the rest of touchwiz really just works and is very smooth

Yeah, it's a pretty minor complaint really. Compared to Sense 5 (my wife has an HTC One), I'd find not being able to remove Blinkfeed much more annoying. Also, I was worried I'd hate them, but really, I love having the S4 Active hardware buttons, I wish more phones still had them. I know that's not a TouchWiz thing, but it's something.

Oofa

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I have tried just about all the launchers out there and none of them have anything I really need or impress me very much. Most other launchers are so gimmicky and it seems that they are made for children. So it's TW for me until I need more than it provides. I think it's pretty good when you compare it to the custom launchers that are available.

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I like buzz launcher and etc easy for beginners but I go back to touch wiz and like it fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

G_The_One

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

Which version of Toucheiz do you have? On the current version the only thing that can't be changed or moved is the app drawer icon, otherwise the rest can be changed. You can even have folders!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

hallda01

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Which version of Toucheiz do you have? On the current version the only thing that can't be changed or moved is the app drawer icon, otherwise the rest can be changed. You can even have folders!

I mean cosmetically. Except for the app drawer, that I'd like to have in the middle.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Ill have to use it until they offer a google play version of android 4.3 for the s3. Till then ...i can hope right?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia