Hello,

I was wondering if you guys could please help me out with this issue I am having with the *Messaging app on my GS3. I am running Android v4.1.1

I see this tiny pop-up window showing up on the *messaging app, when I receive a text. [see image below inside yellow circle] Its kinda annoying to constantly close it. Here it is:

When the *Messaging app is closed, the sms is shown in the top status bar and its all good. The above pop window does not show up when the *Messaging app is in closed state.

I tried to change these settings here, but still no luck. The pop-up window still shows up when the *Message app is running. Please note that if I uncheck *Notifications, I wont get notified at all! I can't have that.

Please help me out guys. Really appreciate it. Thank you!
    07-14-2013 04:52 PM
    Guys, I think i might have figured it out. That pop up message above could be related to the 3rd party app called, "Robin"

Its like the SIRI for iphone 5. I uninstalled Robin and I dont see that pop-up window on Messaging app again. Will keep an eye for it and post any updates.
    07-14-2013 07:16 PM