I own a Galaxy S3 mini, I bought like 8 months ago, about two days ago I ran out of charge and my phone turned off so I charged it all night but my phone didnt turn on so I charged it again, I plugged it to the mains and to my computer, I also tried with another wire but it didnt work, I really hope You can help me guys, thank You (:
    07-17-2013 01:53 AM
    I own a Galaxy S3 mini, I bought like 8 months ago, about two days ago I ran out of charge and my phone turned off so I charged it all night but my phone didnt turn on so I charged it again, I plugged it to the mains and to my computer, I also tried with another wire but it didnt work, I really hope You can help me guys, thank You (:
    Hey man have you tryed a new battery

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-22-2013 10:45 PM
    Also might try pulling the battery out for about 5 minutes, put is back in and see if it might come back to life.
    08-22-2013 11:05 PM
    You probably want to swap the battery, or at least try one with a full charge to see if the battery is the issue. I've heard of micro usb port problems, but that's unlikely. Tell us what happens with the battery and we can assist you from there. Good luck!

Posted via Android Central App
    08-22-2013 11:12 PM
    The battery might be almost dead. My S3 mini suddenly stopped charging and when I plugged it in to charge it would vibrate as if it was registering I had just plugged it in, but it wouldn't charge. Eventually the battery completely died over a couple of days and it wouldn't switch on.
    Today I took it back to the store I bought it from (it was still under warranty) and explained the problem to a member of staff. He told me the battery might be so dead it wouldn't even charge! Sounds unbelievable, right? He took the battery out of the phone and charged it in a machine they keep in the store (02 store) which apparently can charge a cell phone battery in 8 mins! He said he thought that it just needed a "jump start" as it had reached a point where it was so dead it wouldn't charge normally. He charged it in the store to about 25% for me and I left it to charge for a few hours when I got home (as it was now charging) and so far so good! Problem (hopefully) solved in 30mins! I use a lot of Samsung tablets at work and a few weeks ago I sent a tablet to Samsung for repair as it wouldn't switch on or charge and they said the same thing - that the battery was at a point where it needed a "jump start" and then to be charged for a few hours.
    If the battery won't charge at all, either try a new battery (eBay or Amazon are good places to look for cheap batteries. Make sure to get a genuine Samsung with NFC capability. The NFC receiver is in the battery!) or take it in to the store where you bought it, or your carrier's store (02, Vodafone, etc) and explain the problem and see if they can help.
    Hope this helps guys!
    02-13-2015 04:35 PM