How can I enter bridge info into a calendar event?

I need to join teleconferences while driving. I can't be looking all around my phone for bridge information and then trying to dial in via the keypad on the phone - no no no - will crash the car and not be happy - others won't be happy either

Blackberry was GR8! I could dial the bridge right from the reminder popup. Does the S3 have something similar or do I need a separate app?

Thanks - fear of wrecking cars.
    07-17-2013 09:30 PM
    I'm not sure if this will work or not, but give it a try:

When entering a number in the contacts app, you can type a comma (,) to add a 2 second pause. If you edit the number in the calendar event to include several commas between the number and the conference code, and then a pound sign (#) at the end of the code, that might work.

Edit: I decided to try it, and this doesn't seem to work. The calendar ends the number it dials before the commas.

If you have a standard set of bridge numbers you use, you can enter them, with commas, as contacts, and then create shortcuts on one of the home pages that will let you dial them and connect with one tap of the shortcut.
    07-17-2013 09:56 PM