Hi there,

sorry, im new to this forum so not sure if this is right.

Anyway my question is this:

recently I purchased some films to watch whilst travelling on holiday. When I got on the aeroplane I started the video hub app and it told me to take it off flight mode, so I did, then it told me I had lost data connection?? so I wasn't able to watch my 3 films I had just bought. As soon I was back in my house I tried it again, and yes I could watch the films!!!. Why is this?? I thought once I had downloaded any films, I could watch them anywhere.

can someone please get back to me, I am going to Ibiza in a couple of weeks and would love to watch my videos whilst on the plane.

thank you so much

mandy x
    07-23-2013 06:11 AM
    I see an app called Video Player and one called Media Hub, but I don't see one called Video Hub - so, what app are you actually using to try to play these movies that you purchased?
    Where did you purchase these movies - from the Google Play Store or from Samsung?
    Did you actually download them to your phone before attempting to watch them, or just purchase them (and assume that they were automatically downloaded)?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4
    07-23-2013 11:41 PM
    Hi there,

on my phone, its on the Samsung Hub app then its video (sorry I thought it was it was called video hub). anyway, yes all films were downloaded to my phone. I have watched one of them in my bedroom, so I cant understand why it wont let me play them on a plane
    07-25-2013 04:35 PM