Dcim recovery help accidently deleted it

Ayana404

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi i accidently deleted my DCIM folder with all my pics on my samsung galaxy s3. I don't have an sd card so it just saved on the internal memory. I didn't back up my data since i only had my phone recently. Yea i kno i feel stupid.Is there any way possible to recover the pics? Plz and tnx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That sounds like a problem. If you do a Google search for "android recover deleted files internal," you'll find a number of programs that might be able to help, but the caution is that some of these programs might require you to pay for more advanced features. Also, do a little bit of research before installing any of these recovery programs to make sure the publisher is legitimate, and not suspected of spreading malware. Others on this forum may have some expertise in the area. Good luck!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi i accidently deleted my DCIM folder with all my pics on my samsung galaxy s3. I don't have an sd card so it just saved on the internal memory. I didn't back up my data since i only had my phone recently. Yea i kno i feel stupid.Is there any way possible to recover the pics? Plz and tnx

Welcome to the forums!
Good luck with the above posts! Hope you get your pics back.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Accidentally erasing pictures and video without a backup can be pretty frustrating. Let us know if any of the above solutions work. Be sure to keep regular backups in the future to prevent another accident.

Ayana404

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Tnx 4 d advice. No success yet but i got over it:) now im def backin up my stuff 4 sure. I even moved it to another folder so nothing is in my DCIM folder. Tnx again so much 2 everyone 4 their advice. I appreciate it a lot.

Posted via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

I see you already got some help but didn't work so well.
Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.