What browser do you use on your Galaxy S3?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I want to use chrome but I heard that it drains a lot of battery. I am trying to find a different browser that is fast and smooth like chrome but doesn't drain as much battery. And also, is this chrome battery drain thing that I heard true? Anyways, what browser do you use and why?

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I use the stock browser and Chrome because I like the way Chrome syncs to the tabs on my PC. I can't say I've noticed a lot more battery drain since I installed Chrome because my S3 has always had mediocre battery life. I do use Juice Defender which seems to help a little.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Chrome is a good browser. I gave my mother a GS3 and she uses Chrome. Her battery last all day. I don't mean to put anyone down but all of this talk about battery life is a little silly. We have to face the fact that smart phones are not going to have the same battery life as the old flip phones. At least not for 5 or more years.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I switch between Chrome, Dolphin and Firefox usually for now reason other than I feel like switching. Best thing about Dolphin, though, is that it has a LastPass plugin which makes site logins much easier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03