Sent from my samsung mobile email signature frozen

Peter Nottingham

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone help? My wife has a Samsung GT18190N (Galaxy s3 mini) ans the email sig default is "sent from my Samsung Mobile" I changed this some months ago to refelect her work email and it changed OK but has now defaulted again and won't change. I key in all the info, click done but it overides everything I have put in to go back to default signature. Checked for latest software and all up to date. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Peter.

Last edited:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is she using Gmail or the stock email app?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Drat - well, I won't be of any help here - don't have another email account to use with the stock Email app. Sorry.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Jak Erasmus

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
My Samsung s3 mini has defaulted back to the old signature on my email and if I try change it, it doesnt update and goes back to default, help

J Andrew Bennett

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I also have this problem with the stock email system. As I am using it for work, and it is not ideal when emailing clients.

Surely someone knows how to fix it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish