Is there a way to make this work? I looked into light flow app and didn't see an option for voice mail to trigger an LED flash. Thanks for any info.

Don't Panic
    08-23-2013 11:28 AM
    Lightflow will do this, but it might require the paid version. I have the paid version on Sprint, and the application name is "Sprint Visual Voicemail," so look for your vmail app name, as it might not start with "V."
    rmmyyz likes this.
    08-23-2013 01:32 PM
    I'm puzzled - are you getting voicemail without a missed call notification? My LED always flashes for missed call notifications. I can't say that I've ever received a voicemail without a missed call, so I can't say what would happen then.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    rmmyyz likes this.
    08-23-2013 03:57 PM
    I'm puzzled - are you getting voicemail without a missed call notification? My LED always flashes for missed call notifications. I can't say that I've ever received a voicemail without a missed call, so I can't say what would happen then.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    This Is my wife's phone - she teaches and just wants a quick visual if she has a voice message. Not worried about a missed call at this point. One led for a Txt msg and another for voice mail. That's all she wants at this point.

Don't Panic
    08-23-2013 04:10 PM
    The paid version worked got me - thanks. Any way to have it alternate between two notifications if you have two happening at same time. Or is it strictly priority based and the highest one flashes but the others don't?

Thanks again

Don't Panic
    08-23-2013 05:12 PM