S3 memory issues

Miguel Gomez1

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
i had a blackberry and sold it i moved my sd card on to my s3 but now i cant create files on my sd card using my phone or move files from internal memory to sd or delete files on sd card so pics are saved to my internal memory -_-'' as well as my songs and videos help!!! i will move my sd files to a usb and then back to sd and see what happens

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
connect to PC. Remove everything from the Sd card to PC. Once blank reinsert SD card and have the S3 format the card for use in the S3.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
In the meantime you should consider using something like Cloud Drive: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.amazon.clouddrive.photos (or any cloud solution of your choice) to backup your pictures/videos. The SGS3 has been known to be very fickle when it comes to SDCards, often destroying them along with their contents - I just don't want you to get bit by that problem. YMMV.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Just a thought. Did you use encryption on the Blackberry or at work. The SD Card could have been lock by the Blackberry if yes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad