S3 really really messing up, no clue what to do

mvasquez009

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Ok my s3 has been pretty good to me overall but I'm having some major problems with it right now.. I'm not rooted at all. Just running apex launcher... . My phone is deleting my playlist. Running very slow. And I can't take apps off of my home screens anymore and Freezes up when I open things.... What could be causing this?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Have you installed any new software in the recent past? If so, try uninstalling them and see what happens. I'd also try booting into recovery and clearing the phone's cache. And it couldn't hurt to go to Settings / Application manager, tap menu, then Reset app preferences.

josiahlikesminecraft

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Turn the phone off.

Hold volume up, power, and home until it vibrates. After it vibrates let go of the power button and keep holding volume up and home. Then u should get into recovery.

Posted via Samsung S3

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Actually, if you release the buttons as soon as the phone vibrates, that may be too soon. If the phone boots normally, try again (make sure you power down, first), then hold all three buttons until you see the Samsung logo, and release all three buttons.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza