Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen not working

poluch

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
hi I went fishing like a month ago and sea water splashed my phone, then the flash light was turned on and the screen black
as soon as i reached ashore i wash it with fresh water and unplugged the battery, i put in rice like for 3-4 days and nothing happened
when i put back the battery on the flash light was still on, i gave up on him and left in my car, now yesterday was planning to sell the battery
to a friend and for some unknown reason y put it to charge and the led light went on, i could heard the samsung start sound but the screen
still black, the lowers lights for the menu and the back Icons are not turned on, can it be fixed?

Someone help me pls, comments are most welcome!

Tks!

dairefarrelly

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi ,

The same thing Happened me , did you ever get a solution ?Dont want to buy a new phone because I have alot of pictures videos and contacts that i need to get back. Any help would be appreciated. My screen wont work at all but the phone will turn on and conect to the interent because i can see updates happening.

Thank you

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The same thing Happened me
You went fishing and your phone got splashed with seawater and you washed it with freshwater too? What a strange coincidence! :eek:
Dont want to buy a new phone because I have alot of pictures videos and contacts that i need to get back.
Do you have a Pattern/PIN/Password lock on your phone? If not, you should be able to install the Kies software from Samsung and use that to backup all of your important data.

As far as the non-functional screen goes you can try something like http://m.repairsuniverse.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-screen-assembly-replacement-white.html

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21