I have created one folder for bookmarks in the stock browser. I did it for a couple of months ago. Now it's impossible to delete it! I have cleared cache and data of both Chrome and the stock browser in the phone. As soon as I sync Internet, all my bookmarks and the unwanted folder shows up again. How to get rid of it? I can't see it in my Chrome-browser in the computer. If I try to put new bookmarks in it, it doesn't show up in the phone. It's just an empty folder, very annoying! I also try to long-press the folder, but nothing happens. In Google Dashboard in Chrome Sync section, I have stopped and cleared the sync to Chrome. But as soon as I sync Internet in the phone, the folder shows up again! Please help me.
    09-20-2013 03:59 AM
    Not sure if it will work but turn off bookmark sync. then get rid of the folder via the stock browser.
    09-20-2013 10:27 AM
    Tried but it didn't work, the folder is still there and I still have no option when I longpress is.
    I logged in to my Google account on my job phone with same result; all my bookmarks and the unwanted folder appears. I guess it's nothing "local", the folder must (?) be on Google. Any idea how to delete it?
    09-20-2013 01:05 PM
    I wish. I knew syncing the stock browser has never worked for me so I can't even replicate the problem if you were rooted I'd say delete the app and the folder and reinstall the aosp browser but the app in the play store requires root.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-20-2013 07:00 PM
    I have never had any kind of issues with the stock browser until now, so it would be nice to continue use it. Of course I can use the stock browser, but it's very annoying to have that folder and not be able to delete it!
    09-23-2013 12:01 AM