Notifications Sound from a text message?

HloKty30

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Please note that I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Axiom.......no forum selection for that....I've heard they are similar to the S3?
Anyway, someone sent me a text with a sound on it. I saved it and it was automatically saved to my SD card. I can play it in the Music Player on the phone, I can play it on my Alarm Clock App, I can also use it as a Ringtone. I can't seem to use it as a Notifications sound. I put my SD card into my laptop and tried to move it around on there and can't seem to find where I would even put it on the SD card to get it onto the Notifications section on the phone?

Anyone have any ideas?

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Please note that I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Axiom.......no forum selection for that....I've heard they are similar to the S3?
Anyway, someone sent me a text with a sound on it. I saved it and it was automatically saved to my SD card. I can play it in the Music Player on the phone, I can play it on my Alarm Clock App, I can also use it as a Ringtone. I can't seem to use it as a Notifications sound. I put my SD card into my laptop and tried to move it around on there and can't seem to find where I would even put it on the SD card to get it onto the Notifications section on the phone?

Anyone have any ideas?

Id try to edit the sound clip with this app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herman.ringtone
and make sure you make it a "notification"

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

HloKty30

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you both. I was trying not to have to use an App. I couldn't find anything on my SD card that looks like what you mentioned B. :( What the hell?
Anyways, just used the Ringdroid App....it works. THANKS.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site