Hi all,

I am sorry if this has been asked or mentioned before.
    When you plug in your headphones to the Galaxy S3, the Page Buddy thing activates for headphones which is very cool.
    I would like to have different widgets on that screen. So I drag everything off and I put the widgets that I really want on that screen. However, when I unplug my headphones and plug them back in later, the Page Buddy is back to the original configuration.
    Is there a way to make it stay with the widgets you want on the screen or is this impossible?

Thanks in advance.
    10-03-2013 09:01 PM
    Unfortunately, no. I sent a tweet to Samsung about the same thing. Anytime I restarted the phone, my page buddy configurations were lost. Samsung responded that it wasn't designed to stay the way I configured. It's one of the reasons I stopped using it. Makes no sense that you can't customize it to your liking and keep it that way.
    10-04-2013 03:23 PM
    Thank you. I am glad that someone else had the same thought that I had and actually inquired about it.
    I don't even have to restart my phone to get the page buddy to reset itself. Just pulling out the headphones and putting them back in will do it. It's a shame that such a cool feature can't be customized.
    Thanks Again
    10-04-2013 04:06 PM
    You're welcome. I just reviewed my tweets. Samsung said that "page buddy works by showing the last five used and recommended applications." Just thought I'd share that to give you some insight into how the "designers" conceptualized Page Buddy. Take care.
    10-04-2013 06:21 PM
    You are correct. I have seen how it knows which applications I use the most. It is just a shame that it wont save the widgets.
    Thanks for taking the time to look that up. It is appreciated.
    10-04-2013 11:01 PM